Friday, October 8, 2010

Speaking of being dead!

So I have a real problem with people who constantly say, "I can't stand drama."  Or "I steer clear of the drama."  You mean you create some and then disappear?

I love it.  All of it.  The more drama the better.  If you don't have drama in your life, you're dead. D-E-A-D, dead.  That means no longer having life.  I used to have a friend that had a propensity (tendency if you will) to give me definitions to words in emails.  Thank you Professor Obvious.

Back to the drama queens and kings, you know who you are ... "I'm just not into all the drama."  Whatever!  "My mom was a drama major at NYU in the 60's.  Does that make her a bad person?"  I think not.

Here's the deal people, there are few things in life that you know for sure.

1)  Gravity is not a therory, it is real.  I swear.
2)  At some point in your life you will say to yourself, "Did I leave the iron on?"
3) And lastly,  expect some drama, it's coming for you.

Drama is what you make of it.  I love dramatic people, they are fun to be with and incredibly interesting.  Mostly they are great fodder and fun to make fun of.  A real drama queen owns it.  Says to the world, "Look at me I am a total idiot and you can't stop me."  "I can wreak havoc where ever I go, leave you in my wake and never look back."  I bet you never forget anyone who created some drama for you.  If you don't like drama you're a god damn BORE.

All that being said, I don't like drama queens with Munchhausen disease, that’s never good.  Who does that?!

1 comment: