Friday, November 12, 2010

SHUT UP!

If Kanye West says one more time he wants to clarify, quantify, denyify or apologizeify any prior ignorant shit he has said I swear to the pop artist gods  I'm going to start a blog called "Stupid Shit Kanye West Says".  Oh, wait ... that would be his blog.

Now, I concede he is talented, but that doesn't make him intelligent.  There are a lot of talented musicians with an IQ under 12.  I used to date one.  A very talented guitarist moron.  And I mean a major tool.  Let's just mention a famous one ... Ozzy!  Need I say more.  I love Ozzy, but let's be honest, he's no Mensa member.  At least he has enough intelligence in his black hair color soaked head to know his wife should be running things and he should keep his stupid ass mouth shut.  Could you picture Ozzy negotiating with a mortgage broker?  I can't even imagine him knowing how to operate a gas pump.  And that's okay because he entertains me with music and foolishness, not his opinion on animal testing and I admire him for that.

When did celebrities start taking themselves so seriously? Or I should say ... Why do they take themselves so seriously? Since when do I give a shit if Sarah Jessica Parker, who is pretty much known for her fashion sense, has an opinion on politics? Look here SJP, you're an expert on what hat goes with what bag not the inner workings of the government so explain to me why you and Michelle Obama are even being photographed together? Oh, wait ... I think I just figured that one out myself.  And let me ask you this, how do we really know which one of these jackasses is wearing real fur or fake fur?  And do we really give a shit?  I care about that as much as I care about who is adopting the next 5 year old refugee from China.

When any of these celebrity fuckheads comes out and shows off there latest project filled adoption papers and says, "Look at me I'm so fabulous.  I care so much that I sold these pictures of my new baby from Africa to People magazine.  Oh, but don't worry I'm donating the money to charity! Aren't I amazing."  It makes me want to cancel my subscription to Star Magazine.

Meanwhile the super rich in this country are portrayed as money grubbing assholes who are attempting to rule the world with their diabolical plan of putting Wal Marts on every corner to confuse and steal from poor people.  Those are the same people who gave away nearly 150 billion dollars to charity last year.  THOSE MOTHER FUCKER'S.  They're not fooling me. And don't even try to give me any shit for itemizing because I gave away $15.40 worth of old underwear and piss stained baby clothes to Goodwill.  That's my right!

And whoever is out there that wants to preach to me about the celebrities are just allowing the masses to get the information they want to fuel their obsessions with these goodhearted, pay it forward pretenders, don't bother.  I have one word for you  ... Publicist!  Name me one celebrity that doesn't have one?  Go ahead ... I'll wait.  Poor celebrities and the evil paparazzi chasing them wanting to get pictures and stories about there incredibly interesting trip to all the pay-villions on Rodeo.  "Oh, you just don't understand how frustrating and scary it is to be chased by the paparazzi!"  Boo fucking hoo ... you'd gay marry yourself if you could you narcissistic, botox injected, anorexic bore.

Just make your movie, promote it and entertain me with a cup of Shut The Fuck Up!  Unless of course you want to be a celebrity and decide the way to do it is get your kids to lie that their little brother is out for a joy ride in the homemade, gas filled balloon you built to look like a flying saucer.  I would like to hear you're explanation for that one!  Who does that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment